EXCEED EXPECTATIONS BY JOINING THE SVN | RIVERSTONE TEAM
Want to achieve success in commercial real estate by creating amazing value with clients, colleagues and communities across the globe? Then we would love to hear from you!
SVN International has 200+ offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Asia specializing in commercial real estate brokerage services. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration, and our culture gives you the opportunity to succeed individually– while also being part of a collaborative, experienced team.
Commercial real estate is a $150-plus billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. Working with SVN | RIVERSTONE allows for great earnings potential and numerous areas in which to specialize, while having a significant impact on our communities. We look forward to hearing from you.
SVN | Riverstone – College Station, TX
SVN International Corp. has over 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage. SVN | Riverstone is seeking a Marketing/Transaction Coordinator for our College Station office. SVN® is a commercial real estate brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process. At SVN | Riverstone, our team is simply composed of passionate, bright people with decades of combined experience, creating incredible value for our clients.
The Marketing/Transaction Coordinator position will provide superior transaction and marketing support for SVN | Riverstone and to the commercial real estate Advisors in College Station, TX. In addition, this role executes the corporate marketing strategy and initiatives locally, while providing insight to corporate marketing on how these strategies are best refined for optimum local execution. The overall goal of this position is to provide the best transaction, marketing and business development support in our industry while enhancing the SVN | Riverstone brand.
The successful candidate in this position will play a critical role in the supporting the Advisors and continuing to increase mindshare of the SVN | Riverstone brand in the local and regional market. This role requires a customer-service-focused attitude and offers a well-rounded employment position with opportunities for growing knowledge and experience in all facets of marketing, business development, and commercial real estate. This position is supported by the SVN Corporate marketing team which provides access to industry leading marketing software platforms, tools and templates, as well as ongoing comprehensive training.
Transaction, Marketing & Business Development Support
- Ensure all communications, presentations and collateral enhance the SVN Riverstone brand while adhering to brand guidelines
- Create marketing packages, tour books, presentations for property listings and business development
- Create and deploy e-mail blasts for property listings, newsletters and other announcements as needed
- Create and maintain property listings, client database and team member bios as needed on the company website, CoStar, LoopNet and various other third-party sites
- Update and maintain contact databases, email distribution lists and various other lists
- Assist research analysts with market aerial map creation as well as demographic and traffic count research
- Prepare documents related to transactions, which may include letters of intent, commission agreements, contract forms, and reporting spreadsheets
- Assist Advisors in managing transaction activity related to leases, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Utilize SVN Pro (contact management software) to assist Advisors in tracking the progress of their business development pursuits
- Coordinate property sign installation and removal
- Assist Operations Director and Management in executing day to day tasks
Communications, Public Relations and Social Media
- Manage local office social media accounts by maintaining brand standards, distributing relevant content regularly and increasing followers
- Create transaction-related press releases and deploy to local and regional media
- Assist Advisors with enhancing and maintaining their professional presence on social media outlets
- Team player and customer-service-focused attitude
- Adaptable to periodic change fueled by company growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, advertising or public relations
- Minimum of one-year related experience preferred
- Commercial real estate marketing experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent grammar as well as organizational, project management and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop are required; Illustrator is a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and a strong working knowledge of the Google Suite of products
- E-mail marketing, public relations, social media, database management, and event coordination experience preferred
- Honest and Trustworthy
**All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.
SVN | Riverstone is seeking experienced commercial real estate Advisors to grow our team in our Bryan/College Station office. We are looking for Advisors who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally recognized brand. Our unique, collaborative approach increases demand for the properties you represent creating increased value for your clients. Our presence nationally means you can offer opportunities to your clients, that most brokerages in Bryan/College Station do not have the ability to offer. All of our offices are independently owned and operated, with local ties to the community. If you have been working in commercial real estate and want to grow your business and make an impact in your community and within the industry, SVN® is the brand for you.
The SVN | Riverstone office is an independently owned and operated commercial real estate office in College Station, TX. The SVN® brand consists of approximately 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales, leasing, tenant representation, property management and corporate real estate services). SVN is a brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process. We build demand for our properties through our shared fee incentives, online marketing platforms, and SVN | Live® weekly property broadcasts. We also work with clients who are seeking locations to grow their companies. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed while being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
• Active Texas Real Estate license
• 2+ year(s) of commercial real estate sales, leasing or tenant representation experience, or general sales experience. Must have a proven track record.
• The motivation, discipline and focus to exceed your current earnings.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work as a team and/or desire to build your own team.
• Desire to work within a national brokerage platform
• Honesty and Trustworthiness is PARAMOUNT to be a member of the SVN | Riverstone Team
What SVN | Riverstone Offers:
Each independently owned SVN office offers its own unique package of services and support to its Advisors. As part of an SVN company, you can expect to receive:
• The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
• An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
• Support and coaching to help you grow your business through our in-person and online programs.
• Cloud based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
• A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients.
• Awards, ranking and incentives that let you compete on a national scale.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and clients.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options and situations.
• Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Successful candidate must maintain confidentiality in all matters
Essential Job Functions:
• Cultivate data base of prospective clients via phone solicitation, building canvassing and email solicitation. Ability to cold call is essential to the success in the Advisor position
• Conducting space surveys to determine fit for client requirements
• Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates as well as the creation of presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
• Analyze data and prepare real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data and market comparisons.
• Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases and sales agreements.
• Prepare offers, term sheets and amendments.
• Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gather, prepare and distribute marketing materials.
• Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases. Other duties may be assigned.
Aggressive Compensation and Benefits Plan
*All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.
About Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate is a $158 billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. It is an industry that can be financially rewarding for those who are self-motivated and focused. It is also a profession that has an enormous impact on our local communities.
SVN International Corp. has 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage. SVN | Riverstone is seeking interns for our College Station office. SVN® is a commercial real estate brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process.
If you have ever considered sales as a career, this is your hands-on opportunity to work in a growth-oriented brokerage firm where you can learn about the commercial real estate industry.
Your Internship with SVN
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with good communication and problem-solving skills. Our training programs are created to accelerate your success. We are looking for candidates who are coachable, persistent and willing to put in the work. Interns will have access to our SVN System 4 Growth training system while they work alongside both new and experienced Advisors, who in turn work in a collaborative team setting run by the office’s Managing Directors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- The self-motivation and discipline to work on teams and on individual assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some college or equivalent alternative education or military experience
- A positive attitude and proven work ethic
Start Date: ASAP
Office Location Address: 809 University Drive East, Suite 101-A, College Station, TX 77840
- Send an email cover letter to: email@example.com
All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.