EXCEED EXPECTATIONS BY JOINING THE SVN | RIVERSTONE TEAM
Want to achieve success in commercial real estate by creating amazing value with clients, colleagues and communities across the globe? Then we would love to hear from you!
SVN International has 200+ offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Asia specializing in commercial real estate brokerage services. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration, and our culture gives you the opportunity to succeed individually– while also being part of a collaborative, experienced team.
Commercial real estate is a $150-plus billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. Working with SVN | RIVERSTONE allows for great earnings potential and numerous areas in which to specialize, while having a significant impact on our communities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Commercial Property Manager:
SVN | Riverstone Commercial Real Estate is seeking an experienced commercial real estate Property Manager to grow our team in our Bryan/College Station office. Our business of enhancing the value of real estate assets in our care requires each of us to possess many skills. However, there is no more important skill than demonstrating a positive attitude and displaying respect for every person with whom we come in daily contact. Highly motivated people enjoy accomplishing many tasks. Tasks cannot be accomplished without interaction between our clients, our vendors and our peers. Those of us who are most successful will find ways to demonstrate our attitude and respect even during the most trying of circumstances.
The SVN | Riverstone office is an independently owned and operated commercial real estate office in College Station, TX. The SVN® brand consists of approximately 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales, leasing, tenant representation, property management and corporate real estate services). SVN is a brand united by a shared vision of creating value with clients, colleagues and our communities.
- Minimum of one year Commercial Property Management experience.
- Active Texas Real Estate license.
- Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, G-Mail.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Ability to comprehend details in various situations to make decisions.
- Ability to work within set standards and procedures and meet varying work schedules as necessary.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively, receive guidance, supervision, follow work rules, safety and security practices, and meet deadlines.
- Personal attributes, including dependability, leadership, confidence, integrity, self-motivation and problem solving.
- Ability to balance large volume of data and prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service skills (dealing with tenants and clients).
- High school diploma. College degree preferred.
What SVN | Riverstone Offers
Each independently owned SVN office offers its own unique package of services and support. As part of an SVN company, you can expect to receive:
- The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
- An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
- Cloud based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients.
- Aggressive Compensation and Benefits Plan
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of each property in his or her care according to schedule.
- Establish and implement (or maintain) existing preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment and building systems that are the Client’s responsibility to maintain.
- Supervise all vendors.
- Attend to the supervision of all ordinary and extraordinary repairs and alterations.
- Collect all rents, other charges and miscellaneous income.
- Review each lease and approve lease abstracts.
- Use diligent efforts to enforce leases in accordance with their terms and notify Client when it becomes aware of any default of any lease.
- Prepare an annual business plan for each property that contains a five-year capital expense plan, and the following years operating budget.
- Coordinate new tenants’ move-in.
- Coordinate vacating tenants’ move-out.
- Prepare and transmit to Clients on a monthly basis, a report that includes financial reports, budget-to-actual comparison reports with explanations of variances greater than 10%, tenant delinquency reports and actions taken to collect, monthly narrative detailing the operations and updates to the prior month’s outstanding items.
- Communicates with clients and satisfies their requests for information.
- Client development.
- Coordinate annual (or as needed) client meetings with the Managing Directors, Client(s) and Property Manager.
*All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.
SVN | Riverstone is seeking experienced commercial real estate Advisors to grow our team in our Bryan/College Station office. We are looking for Advisors who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally recognized brand. Our unique, collaborative approach increases demand for the properties you represent creating increased value for your clients. Our presence nationally means you can offer opportunities to your clients, that most brokerages in Bryan/College Station do not have the ability to offer. All of our offices are independently owned and operated, with local ties to the community. If you have been working in commercial real estate and want to grow your business and make an impact in your community and within the industry, SVN® is the brand for you.
The SVN | Riverstone office is an independently owned and operated commercial real estate office in College Station, TX. The SVN® brand consists of approximately 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales, leasing, tenant representation, property management and corporate real estate services). SVN is a brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process. We build demand for our properties through our shared fee incentives, online marketing platforms, and SVN | Live® weekly property broadcasts. We also work with clients who are seeking locations to grow their companies. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed while being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
• Active Texas Real Estate license
• 2+ year(s) of commercial real estate sales, leasing or tenant representation experience, or general sales experience. Must have a proven track record.
• The motivation, discipline and focus to exceed your current earnings.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work as a team and/or desire to build your own team.
• Desire to work within a national brokerage platform
• Honesty and Trustworthiness is PARAMOUNT to be a member of the SVN | Riverstone Team
What SVN | Riverstone Offers:
Each independently owned SVN office offers its own unique package of services and support to its Advisors. As part of an SVN company, you can expect to receive:
• The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
• An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
• Support and coaching to help you grow your business through our in-person and online programs.
• Cloud based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
• A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients.
• Awards, ranking and incentives that let you compete on a national scale.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and clients.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options and situations.
• Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Successful candidate must maintain confidentiality in all matters
Essential Job Functions:
• Cultivate data base of prospective clients via phone solicitation, building canvassing and email solicitation. Ability to cold call is essential to the success in the Advisor position
• Conducting space surveys to determine fit for client requirements
• Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates as well as the creation of presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
• Analyze data and prepare real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data and market comparisons.
• Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases and sales agreements.
• Prepare offers, term sheets and amendments.
• Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gather, prepare and distribute marketing materials.
• Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases. Other duties may be assigned.
Aggressive Compensation and Benefits Plan
*All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.